JUVENILE DRIVER IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM
Saturday, Jan. 18, 2020
8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
$100, includes lunch
The Juvenile Driver Improvement Program (JDIP) is a six-hour course required by the courts and Ohio BMV for drivers convicted of two moving violations before the age of 18. This course focuses on risk awareness and modifying unsafe driving behaviors.
Drive Time Driving Instruction offers JDIP every other month on a Saturday in Findlay. Class times are 8:30 a.m.-3 p.m. Lunch is provided.
- Registrer below to reserve your space in class
- Doors open at 8 a.m. and will lock at 8:30 a.m. If you are not here when class begins, you will need to reschedule.
- A certificate of completion will be issued to all students who successfully complete all course requirements.
- - actively participating in class
- - attending the full six hours of instruction
- - completing the pre- and post-test
- Course fee is $100 – payable in cash or credit/debit before class There is a 3% fee for credit/debit
- The course is certified by the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles.